These heavy-duty speaker stands can be used as standard speaker stands or lighting stands. Their sturdy steel setting up and reinforced custom carrying case add to the quality and support that the frames give. The sturdy and expandable long tripod pillars ensure your speakers will be stable in any environment.
Setting Up A Speaker Stand
- Unpack the stand and all accessories.
- Loosen up adjustment knob A and spread the legs to the desired width (it is recommended to apply the legs to the point that the support bars are parallel with the floor).
- Re-tighten the pillar adjustment knob so that the legs are securely positioned.
Mounting A Speaker
- Loosen the adjustment knob and lower the mounting pole until the recommended height has been reached.
- Carefully place the speaker onto the mounting pole.
- Ensure the silver safety pin is removed from the mounting pole and raise the bar to the desired height.
- Tighten the adjustment knob at the base of the speaker’s structured pole.
- Insert a safety pin into its slot to secure the recommended speaker height
Unmounting A Speaker
- Remove safety pin
- Loosen adjustment knob.
- Lower the pole to its lowest position.
- Re-tighten adjustment knob.
- Carefully remove the speaker from the mounting area.
Features and Benefits
This all-steel speaker stands with 1 3/8″ upper shaft comes with one adapter, making it universal for all standard speaker cabinets. Features a two-section vertical shaft with preset height adjustment holes and locking pin for added security. The tripod folding base folds flat, and non-slip rubber end caps add stability.
Make all heights and location adjustments before mounting the speakers.
This unique standard speaker stand is mostly flat, making it particularly important when space is restricted. The stable speaker stand is a solution for the ambitious solo entertainer or significant event personnel. Metal connectors and tubing give the stand a very steady quality. Adjusting the level of the stand is easy and reliably secure with tried-and-tested locking bolt equipment. Equipped shock absorbers, a safety device and the practical mounting aid standards on König&Meyer’s speaker stand.
The heavy duty speaker stands are essential for on-the-go musicians, mobile DJs, and anyone who needs a quick, convenient setup. Day in and day out, every iron and aluminum stand adjusts to the recommended level very fast and efficiently and stays that way until after the ceremony, where they appreciate how quickly it collapses for transport. Focus on the performance instead of your equipment. A newly designed locking pin mechanism keeps tubing protected and locks vertically and horizontally. This stand also features all-metal joints making this a real heavy-duty stand. As a package, you get two aluminum stands and a double carrying case for ease of transport.
Reasons to Purchase
There’s a reason these heavy-duty speaker stands continue picking up Two metal columns – one filled for better solidity, one for cable management – and a base that offers steady support and a beautiful appearance.
And they allow the system to flourish by letting the speakers deliver their best in terms of punch, detail, and rhythm. For around a ton, you’ll struggle to do better.