The Central Board of Secondary Education(CBSE) is one amongst the most opted board of education by students in India. CBSE conducts annual board exams for classes 10 and 12. These board exams are important checkpoints in every student’s academic journey. As these exams play a vital role in shaping the future and career for students, it must be taken up with proper preparations. If you are looking for some tips and tricks to prepare well for the board exams, then read through this article till the end.
Among all the subjects in Class 10 CBSE curriculum, it is well known that Mathematics is a high-scoring subject. In fact, it’s even easy to score full marks in Mathematics if you work hard and practice well. You just need to be clear with the fundamentals and key concepts. Students can make use of RD Sharma Class 9 solutions resource which is available in both online and offline formats for brushing up concepts learnt in their previous class. These solutions are well crafted to meet the understanding capacities of all kinds of students. Moreover, the step-by-step solutions will instantly help you recall the previous concepts learnt.
If you are ambitious in scoring a high mark in the subject, the following tips will help you achieve your dream score.
- Prepare separate notes for formulae and theorems to revise quickly at any time.
- Practise is the key. In order to get the speed and accuracy, one must practise solving problems of all levels on a regular basis.
- Make note of the silly mistakes that you often make and teach yourself to avoid them in the future.
- Solving previous year question papers and sample papers will definitely boost your confidence in attempting the main exam.
- Focus on practising each and every question including the solved examples of NCERT book for Mathematics.
- For mastering your preparations utilize other books by RD Sharma and RS Aggarwal.
- Keep a note of time whenever you practise problems. Time management is an important factor which decides the success in giving an exam.
Attempting the Class 10 board exam for Mathematics has been a challenge for most students. But, it not as difficult as you think it is. If you know when to start and how to prepare for the exam it becomes a cakewalk for everyone.
Here are simple and effective ways to kickstart your preparations:
- Get to know the syllabus for the exam. Having complete knowledge and understanding of the syllabus is very important to formulate a plan for the preparation.
- Next comes the making of a time table for the preparation. Your plan must be customized and specific after understanding your strengths and weaknesses. Also, it must realistic and achievable within the time span.
- Focus on understanding the concepts primarily. Start with the NCERT textbooks and later move on to referring other resources like RD Sharma Class 10 solutions for mastering all ways of solving problems pertaining to important topics.
- Solve sample papers. As we know that there is no better practise than match practise. Doing self-assessment by solving previous year and sample CBSE papers will definitely make you confident in giving your board exam. Also, you become similarly with the exam patterns and identify where you have to focus more before taking up the main exam.
Lastly, its the self-belief within you which completes the process. Be calm and composed during the course of the preparation and give your best in the exam. Wishing all of you luck to excel in your board exams. All the best!